Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Robertson Repercussions



From the searbys:

Some of you know we are planning a trip to Bolivia next summer with Justin and Jenny McKnight. There'll be plenty more on that to come but as I was researching missions groups there that we could visit/ encourage/ serve I came across New Tribes Mission and have made some good contacts with them. As I perused their website again today I came across this article. It's really short and gives some perspective on the repercussions of Pat Robertson's careless comments not only misrepresenting Christians around the globe but putting us in danger. Here it is:
http://www.ntm.org/news/news_details.php?news_id=2260&PHPSESSID=eb70890f427a96a564304eb12afe8af1

Check it out and let me know what you think.
-joel

From the searbys (feed)
See also links to this feed and more from this feed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home