Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Heading North



From Dusty Stuff:

Well I'm now on my way to some warm weather. I arrived in Quito Equador 2 days ago and now starting to plan my way up to Colombia. Ah Colombia, I've been wiating for this for so long, it's one country I've wanted to go to ever since I landed on the continent 15 months ago. I think it's partly the danger (so some say) and the Colombians themselves. I've heard nothing but good reports about it from other travellers and I've met a lot of Colombians on my trip and they are all really nice people. I have some bad news for the people who enjoy my photos. I lost my camera in Bolivia, DOH. I had about 85 good shots on it. Of Bolivia and some friends in Argentina, thats what I was most upset about. So I'm on the hut of another. Couldn't find anything in Peru, so no shots of Lima. I am looking at a smaller, pocket size Olympus at the moment, it dosn't have as many features but it's handy. Hope to get some more photos on. My trip from Argentina has been plaged by broken buses. The trian trip through Bolivia was great and I'm going up in the mountians of Equador on the roof of a train this weekend. It's about 5000 meters high. It's great to be on the road again, after so long in Corrientes, though I have left behind a lot of really good friends, but never the less, I know some of them are going to be a part of my life for a long long time, and maybe forever. Seeings that this is a photo blog, and I don't have any photos for you this time, I won't rattle on, you'll just have to wait till I get another camera. Till next time, CHAU


From Dusty Stuff (feed)
See also links to this feed and more from this feed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home