Monday, June 13, 2005

!Cinco dias!



From Act 1 Scene 6:

EEEK! Five days 'til our trip to Bolivia, South America! Despite the dread of being reacquainted with all those creepy crawly things that go bump in the night, I'm... kinda looking forward to it? I actually am. Last time I fell out of my uncle's pickup truck as we were ascending a hill in the wild forest... everyone laughed and said I looked like a "mono" (monkey) as I scrambled back on. Wild horses, unpaved roads, old-fashioned soda factories with the awesomely old-fashioned glass bottles, gunfights on the roofs, rats the size of cats in the barn, the world's absolute best chicha (the one not made from tribal spittle), untame rivers, strangers laughing at my terrible Spanish, tall trees to conquer, family and dogs chasing dinner all around the yard (their dinner, not mine - I'll settle for some arroz)... It's gonna be a blast!


From Act 1 Scene 6 (feed)
See also links to this feed and more from this feed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home